Sunday, December 29, 2013

What a Season!

Dear Readers,

It’s been several weeks since Madness in Christmas River came out, and I think I’m finally just now beginning to recover from the writing/editing process! It’s been quite the journey (Madness was an apt title for the book!), but I’m pleased to be on this end of things and to be heading into a brand New Year full of new possibilities and new books.


I’ll be writing more blog posts in the days ahead, but I just wanted to write a little something to express my gratitude to all of you who have bought any or all of the books in the Christmas River Cozy Mystery series. I’m so happy to be able to write them, and I hope that they have brightened up your winter just a little bit J. Thank you, as always, for your support!!!


Here’s to a magnificent 2014!

MM

1 comment:

  1. Yay, MM!!!
    Thank YOU so much for such an amazing series...the depth of the characters in Christmas River is incredible. Everything feels so real. I want to find this town, hang out at Cin's pie shop all day and write!!! And of course get some of Warren's pumpkin pie beer :)
    Happy New Year, MM!!! Wishing you happy blessings and magic in 2014...
    Jools

    ReplyDelete