Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Back from Vacation!

Dear Readers, 

Hello! I’ve been on a little bit of a blogging/social media vacation these past few weeks while I’ve been writing and editing my latest book, but I’m happy to say that I’m back! Burned in Broken Hearts Junction is about two weeks away from being published. It’s a little later than I anticipated, but I think the extra time will be worth it. I’ll keep you posted about its progress, and will soon have the cover to post on the blog. Thank you for your patience! And for those of you waiting on the next installment of the Christmas River series, Malice in Christmas River, have no worries. I’m set on a June release for that one. There are plenty of exciting times ahead!

Thanks, as always, for your support! You’ll be hearing more from me very, very soon. :)

MM



1 comment:

  1. Yay, MM! I can't wait to read it!!! Hope your vacay was awesome....
    Jools

    ReplyDelete