Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Book Coming Soon!

Dear Readers,

Happy February! I just wanted to write a quick post to update you on the status of my next cozy mystery book, Burned in Broken Hearts Junction.  I’m working hard on it, and will have it finished and ready for digital shelves by the end of this month. I am very excited about this one! It’s the first cozy I’ve written that’s not related to the Christmas season, and it’s exciting to venture into new territory.

If you want to get all the latest about it, plus other updates, please “like” me on Facebook HERE or follow me on Twitter @msmegmuldoon. I just started my Facebook page and will keeping it up to date, so please mosey on over there if you get a moment.

Thanks for checking in, and please check back in soon for more updates about my newest series.

Also, this photo is what it looks like today where I live. Cold, snowy, and in the single digits. Eek! But at least it’s pretty to look at!

Hope you’re all keeping warm out there :)

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment