Friday, May 10, 2013

Music from Christmas River

Dear Readers, 

Now that I've published Mayhem in Christmas River on Amazon, I have all this wonderful free time to actually do things other than work and lock myself away in a room to write all night. I figured I would have a weekly posting on my blog that features a song from my Christmas River playlist. I mentioned in the earlier post that I was listening to a continuous stream of music while I was writing the last book. And if you've read the series, then you know that music is very important to Cinnamon. She's always got something great playing on the speakers of her pie shop! 


So for this week, I selected "The Back of Your Hand" by Dwight Yoakam. I've always loved this song, and I feel like it applies well to Cinnamon and Daniel's relationship in the second book. One of my favorite lines from it is: At first glance, it's not what it seems, but there's some things that I just know, like you take two sugars with a splash of cream...

It seems like Cinnamon would appreciate those lyrics ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment