Monday, April 2, 2018

New Cozy Mystery Short Stories Every Month on Patreon!

Hi, Readers!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! I wanted to let you know that I just launched a page on Patreon, where I’ll be publishing stories every month from Christmas River and my other series! 



If you haven’t heard of Patreon, it’s a website/platform where people are able to support their favorite creators for a small monthly fee, and in return, they get extra content and behind-the-scenes access they wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else. Recently, many authors have joined this site to better keep in touch with their readers and to offer bonus stories and excerpts from upcoming books. I decided to start up my own page where every month, I’ll be publishing a new short cozy mystery (most will come from the world of Christmas River) along with an original recipe to go along with it. I really view it as a short story subscription and have built my page with that in mind. 

You can join my PAGE (called Meg's Cozy Lodge) today for as little as $1 a month and get access to these new cozy mystery stories. There are also higher tiers, where you get more extras, like cozy artwork made by me, additional stories, and book excerpts from upcoming books.

Also, if you join and then decide at anytime that you’d like to unsubscribe, you can without any further obligations. 

And just so you know, this will not affect my regular cozy mystery novel publishing schedule. Mistake in Christmas River: Book 11 is still coming out in late spring. This Patreon page is really just a fun cozy side for readers who are looking for more uplifting, feel-good stories.

There’s plenty of information about it on my page and I hope that you’ll take a look! This is a great way to get more Christmas River in between books. And personally, I really can’t wait to share these new short stories with you guys!

Thanks so much for your support, readers!

Best,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment