Tuesday, November 3, 2015

5 Things to Know About the Christmas River Series (Updated!)


Dear Readers, 

This week, Murder in Christmas River, the first book in the Christmas River series, is a featured deal on BookBub! So I figured I’d re-post this little entry with updated information for anybody who wants to know more about the series. So without further ado, here’s Christmas River 101!

How many books are in the Christmas River series?



7 books, plus 1 novella. Chronologically, they are as follows:





Roasted in Christmas River (Thanksgiving standalone novella)



Plus, Murder, Mayhem & Madness in Christmas River: The Christmas River Cozy Box Set, which includes the first three books in the series is available for only $7.50 (saves you $4.47 if you were to buy them all separately!)

All books are available on Amazon.com as eBooks, and all books are also part of the Kindle Unlimited program.

Additionally, if you're looking for recipes from the series, please sign up for the Meg Muldoon Mailing List! Mailing list subscribers receive a FREE recipe booklet with 8 recipes straight from Cinnamon's kitchen! 


How would you describe this series?

The Christmas River Cozy Mystery series is cozy romance through and through, with a good helping of mystery and intrigue to boot. The books center around Cinnamon Peters, a pie baker who has seen her share of tough times, but despite that, remains kind, funny, and sharp as a whip. The mysteries are light, easy, and satisfying reads that will make you laugh out loud, but will also tug at your heartstrings. There's plenty of humor and heart throughout. Not to mention plenty of pooches! Ooh... and pie!  

Where is Christmas River? 


Christmas River is a small town in the Cascade Mountains of Central Oregon. Though it is fictional, Christmas River is based on the real-life quaint, cozy, western town of Sisters, Oregon. 

Are there more books planned for the series? 

Absolutely! Menace in Christmas River, a novella-length book and the eighth in the series, is due out this Christmas. 

Is Christmas River the only series you write? 


Currently, I write three series. In addition to Christmas River, I am the author of The Cozy Matchmaker Series (two books), and the Dog Town USA Cozy Mystery Series, which has one book now with another one coming out in early December. Altogether, I've written eleven books. All of them are cozy mysteries, and all of them feature dogs! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! If you're interested in being the first to know about upcoming deals on my books, please join me on Facebook or join my mailing list


MM





2 comments:

  1. One of the things I really enjoy about cozy mysteries is the lack of gore. I like to try to solve the mystery without being grossed out. I like the romance without being "in bed" with them. Clean and cozy is my style. Thanks for doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my books, Betsy! I agree -- I like a little mystery, a little romance, and a lot of fun when I read cozy mysteries. Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete