Sunday, June 29, 2014

Christmas in July Contest: Enter to Win a $10 Amazon.com gift card AND a free copy of Malice in Christmas River

Dear Readers,

Happy almost-July! I realize I’m a couple of days ahead, but what the heck – July is one of my favorite months. Great weather, firework shows, grilling… what’s not to like?! July also happens to be my birthday month, so no wonder I like it so much J

Anyway, I haven’t ever held a reader contest giveaway before, but I figured this month would be a good time to hold one. I’m giving away a $10 Amazon.com gift card AND a free copy of my upcoming Christmas River book (Malice in Christmas River) when it comes out this late August/early September. How do you enter this awesome contest, you ask? Well, here are the rules. You can enter by…

1.      Writing a review on Amazon.com for any of my books (you have five titles to choose from the list below!) Just shoot me an email at msmegmuldoon@gmail.com with a link to the review, and you’re entered in the drawing! Bonus points in particular for writing reviews for my latest book, Burned in Broken Hearts Junction, though you can write a review for any book to enter.  

2.      If you’ve already written a review for any of my books, you too can enter in the drawing! Just send me the link to your review.

3.      If you “Like” my page on Facebook, then your name gets entered a second time in the drawing, meaning you have a better chance of winning! You can visit the page by clicking HERE

To enter, please write your reviews and send me their links by July 30. The drawing will be done at random, and will be announced on July 31. The winner will receive a $10 Amazon.com gift card in their email. When Malice in Christmas River comes out, the winner will also receive a coupon for a free digital copy of the book on its release date.  

If you have any questions about the contest, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Here’s the link to all the books you can leave reviews for: 

Thanks for your support and good luck!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment