Sunday, November 10, 2013

Madness in Christmas River Reminder!

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to drop a reminder that the third installment of the Christmas River Cozy Mystery series, Madness in Christmas River, will be available the first week of December on Amazon. This one will be the perfect Christmas read as well being that the story takes place entirely in the month of December! Also, a box set featuring books 1 through 3 will also be available on Amazon next month.

For those of you who want an email reminder when Madness in CR hits digital shelves, please sign up for my new book mailing list (if you haven't already), which you can find by clicking HERE or at the top of the sidebar of this blog.

Thanks again to everyone who's downloaded my books, written reviews, and helped support me as an author over the past year. It means so much! :)

Also, this photo is of an ornament that I picked up today while out and about that was just too cute to leave behind in the store. Even though Christmas is still a little ways off, I'm already in full-on holiday mode. Can't wait for the most wonderful time of the year!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment